Without volunteers, we would not be able to provide incredible performances to our audiences at reasonable costs.
PAC volunteers come from all areas of the community. A volunteer has a two-fold job: 1) to assist the patrons and 2) to help promote the Center and its programs. Volunteers are also responsible for the safety and well-being of many large audiences as well as personally contributing to the professional manner in which the PAC is managed.
Due to the generosity of our volunteers, we are able to keep the arts alive in our community. It is thanks to people like you that the arts continue to flourish!
There are many benefits when you volunteer with us! Though volunteering you will make a positive contribution to the continued success of the PAC, be a part of the exciting life of the theatre and meet remarkable new people. There are also tangible benefits! These include recognition gifts, dinner and potluck parties, as well as the chance to see performances.
Volunteers must be…
- at least 18 years of age.
- interested in providing service to the arts community.
- enthusiastic and customer service oriented.
- able to work with a wide range of personality types.
- able to work independently and as part of a team.
- able to read and comprehend seating charts and tickets.
Become a volunteer today!
Questions? We're here to help!