Education & Outreach
About Us
Support Us
Purchase Tickets

The Clark State Performing Arts Center offers excellent facilities to accommodate many types of events. We have professional and experienced staff to answer your questions. Below you will find some general rental information and questions for  your consideration as you begin to plan your event. Please contact the house operations manager to discuss your event at 937.328.6082.

Rental Rates
Rental rates are applied to the Kuss Auditorium, the Turner Studio Theatre, the Hall of Honor and other areas in our facility. Miscellaneous or additional costs can be estimated based upon your event needs. Rates are subject to change.

All rates are based on an eight-hour (8-hour) day. Rental rates do not include hourly labor (campus police, staff, box office, front of house), piano tunings, custodial, extra hourly usage (over eight hours), equipment and other event-related charges.

We reserve our facility one year in advance. Fifty percent (50%) deposit is required/due with signed contract. We require a minimum of 60 days confirmation in advance of your event. The Performing Arts Center is not available for rental during the months of July and August. You will need to contact the house operations manager for specific details on availability.

Below are some questions that will help us in planning your event at the Performing Arts Center.

What type of event are you planning?
Note: We do not have banquet facilities on-site at the Performing Arts Center. For wedding receptions, high schools proms, reunions, etc., please contact our conference services manager at 937.328.7975.

What is the approximate number of people attending your event?
Kuss Auditorium seats 1,500
Turner Studio Theatre seats 200
Hall of Honor seats 16 (at conference table)

Do you wish to have concessions?
The Performing Arts Center holds a liquor license that allows for the sale of beer, wine and liquor in the Davidson Grand Lobby (no Sunday alcohol sales). The concessionaire also provides snacks and non-alcoholic beverages. Concession beverages are permitted in the Kuss Auditorium or the Turner Studio Theatre.  Glass bottles are prohibited.

Do you have a non-profit or commercial status?
This information determines the estimated rental expenses involved with your event. Proof of your organization's non-profit status is required.

Will you sell tickets or will we sell tickets for you?
Our Box Office offers a variety of ticketing services, including online sales through Ticketmaster and a toll-free number. Please contact the box office manager at 937.328.3876 for more information and pricing details.

What are your technical and set-up needs?
This will include the stage (podium, mic, chairs), backstage (dressing rooms, green room) and lobby needs (tables, signage, catering). Comprehensive details fully describing your needs will better enable the Performing Arts Center staff to provide the best quality service to you or your organization.

What are your catering needs?
If catering is needed for your event, you may contact any of the caterers listed on the Clark State Approved Caterers List. Renters cannot use a caterer that is not on this approved list. We will provide you a copy of this list with your rental packet.

Conference Services at Clark State
In addition to the Performing Arts Center, Clark State Community College has many beautiful conference and reception facilities on it's Leffel Lane and Downtown campuses. Learn more about rooms for meetings and events.

Facility Rental Contacts

Performing Arts Center Rental
Karen Clark
E-Mail Us »

Conference Services
Tracy Yates
E-Mail Us »


Donate Today!
Get Started