Become our Partner in the Arts!
The Clark State Performing Arts Center has become the cultural centerpiece of downtown Springfield, thanks to the passion, dedication and support of our community and people like you. We are committed to providing our donors, supporters and friends with the highest quality programming possible, while embracing new opportunities, engaging new audiences and encourage greater risk-takers in the arts.
Business and organizations that support the Performing Arts Center with a financial gift aren't just providing access to performing arts and cultural events, they are also given the chance to create exciting opportunities for employees and top customers, increase market reach to new audiences and create a positive philanthropic image.
Maximize your Marketing Potential!
Introduce your business(es) to more than 2 million patrons through Ticketmaster emails and e-ticket advertising.
Promote your products or services to thousands of patrons.
Distribute coupons, flyers and other approved promotional items at our shows.
Entertain key clients, business partners or reward employees.
We're happy to meet with you to tailor your company or organization's specific needs. Here are a sample of some of the benefits we provide:
- Complimentary tickets to events
- Opportunities for a “Meet and Greet” with artists (subject to availability)
- Company name or logo on marketing materials (print and online)
- Access to the Hall of Honor and other areas for you and your guests
- Advertising opportunities in show programs
- Inclusion in media releases
- Stage acknowledgment
- Lobby display table to interact with patrons